The Matrix Rower features a long track, comfortable grips and a fluid motion that deliver an unmatched full-body rowing workout. The battery-powered display allows freedom of placement, and the coil spring poly-V belt drive system makes for quiet operation. The rower can also be tilted up to minimize footprint, and built-in wheels make it easy to roll into storage or move to a new place.
Bring our rower to your group training formats for an exciting full-body cardio element that’s both intense and low-impact. Our thoughtful design includes whisper-quiet operation, a smoother stroke, easy program adjustment and 10 precise magnetic resistance levels.
- Ergonomic contours of the seat makes intense training sessions more comfortable than ever
- High-quality cord is paired with a long aluminum rail reinforced with stainless-steel strips to stand up to a steady stream of users in the busiest exercise environments
- Heel cups include quick release buckles that let users quickly get off the rower, ideal for circuit training
- Compact footprint offers easy placement virtually anywhere in your facility
- Clearly defined quick keys provide instant access to sprinting, distance rowing and high-intensity interval training programs
- Brushed aluminum flywheel with 10 precise magnetic resistance settings offers challenge to first-time users and experienced rowers alike